The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with project documentation and control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks’ completion. Will work with management, customers, and shop personnel to insure accurate and quality panel builds.
· Procuring project materials
· Creating layouts, engravings, and wire schedules for shop production
· Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
· Creation of wire schematics in AutoCAD from customer provided P&IDs
· Final approval of projects before shipment
· Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
· 3 – 5 years’ of experience working with automation controls or industrial control panels
· Strong experience in AutoCad/AutoCad Electrical and Microsoft Office Suite
· Familiarity with NEC codes, UL508a, and SCCR calculations
· Ability to read P&IDs and create wire schematics from them
· Ability to troubleshoot electrical problems related to industrial control panels including 24VDC, 120VAC, and 480V
Why Work Here?
Work for a well established employee-owned company, with lots of new opportunities as we grow!
Panelmatic, Inc. was founded in 1957 in Youngstown, OH to serve manufacturing industries with the design and build of custom electrical, instrument, and pneumatic control panels. The business grew sufficiently over the years to support expansion to other geographic areas including Cincinnati, OH (1966), Houston, TX (1985), New Castle, DE (1996) St. Louis, MO (2007), Greenville, SC (2012), Brookfield, OH (2019). Since our beginning, we have produced control packages for many of America's top corporations in the chemical, environmental, food, pulp and paper, rubber, petroleum, pharmaceutical, glass, metals, and utilities industries. We also deliver equipment for use worldwide. Our rigorous methodology assures compliance with domestic and international standards. We are able to meet the needs of our diverse clientele from start to finish through sales, design, fabrication, testing, and delivery. In 1990 the majority interest of the company was purchased by an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We employees are also owner/stakeholders with dedication and commitment to the long term success of the company.