New Business Development Manager
If you are looking for a job opportunity that will allow you to put your sales knowledge and talents to use, we may have the perfect place for you. Our organization is seeking a motivated individual with superior communication and organization skills to join our team. In this remote position, you will be exposed to the some of the most high-tech PLCs, HMIs, and hardware that is in use in the industry. You will be able to help support our company’s vision of delivering products of the highest quality to our customers within their specification, timeframe, and budget. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of our competitive pay and exceptional benefits including our employee stock ownership plan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain overall responsibility for communicating project milestones
- Generate leads as well as build and nurture client relationships
- Provide input and work with upper management on strategic decisions
- Act as a liaison between sale representatives and company
- Represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Ensure customer needs and bookings are met
- Travel required (roughly 80% of time) to Indiana, Kentucky, and surrounding Ohio areas
- Exceptional communication
- Reciprocal liking and social selling personality
- Active listening
- Customer relationship management
- Organizational and planning skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Problem solving capabilities
- Intermediate Microsoft Office competencies
- Sales background/experience
- Power and remote instrument enclosure (RIE) industry familiarity
- History of working with sales representatives
Why Work Here?
Work for a well established employee-owned company, with lots of new opportunities as we grow!
Panelmatic, Inc. was founded in 1957 in Youngstown, OH to serve manufacturing industries with the design and build of custom electrical, instrument, and pneumatic control panels. The business grew sufficiently over the years to support expansion to other geographic areas including Cincinnati, OH (1966), Houston, TX (1985), New Castle, DE (1996) St. Louis, MO (2007), Greenville, SC (2012), Brookfield, OH (2019). Since our beginning, we have produced control packages for many of America's top corporations in the chemical, environmental, food, pulp and paper, rubber, petroleum, pharmaceutical, glass, metals, and utilities industries. We also deliver equipment for use worldwide. Our rigorous methodology assures compliance with domestic and international standards. We are able to meet the needs of our diverse clientele from start to finish through sales, design, fabrication, testing, and delivery. In 1990 the majority interest of the company was purchased by an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We employees are also owner/stakeholders with dedication and commitment to the long term success of the company.